Saturday, September 26, 2009

Random lines from my moleskine from the week of 9/20/09

- Note from Printmaking class: "451 degrees is the flashpoint of paper", Thank-you 9th grade English.

- "We don't permit fences around here. " Wrote this quote down at Hobbs when I was waiting in line and having to listen to this redneck yell at his woman about fencing and deer and Pabst.

- Can't remember why I wrote this down, but it's written in red: "Don't wait for the next thing to come around the bend, always have 2 or 3 things in the mix." then crossed out in black ink with or just look like you've got some cool shit happening, girl written on top of everything.

- "Spontaneous Combustion-- now that's something I'd pay to see." Wrote this after leaving the printmaking studio.

- "He was a raving madman trying to take over everything."

- Trying to describe my drawing style: "Nuanced, elegant lines hiding behind a clumsily awkward exterior."

- LOL WHUT: We have a multiplicity of what we want to see for the future.

-"MORALITY IS ARBITRARY." I hate stoners.

- Butt. Zoo

Scans coming later.

4 comments:

  1. you keep a moleskine, too, huh?

    you and bryce have that in common.

    also, it's nice to have you updating, I almost swooned when it showed up on my blog feed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. butt zoo leads to butt pizza.

    THE MORE YOU KNOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following you...you follow me?

    ReplyDelete